Our friend, Brandon Cunningham of BeyondTheRut.com, returns to Family Time Q&A Podcast for a father-daughter discussion on the following:
Emma has returned after a nearly 3-month hiatus from the Family Time Q&A Podcast. After a short catch up, we dive right into the following:
- Emma's question to Jerry - What do you want your legacy to be?
- Jerry's question to Emma - How would you respond if you found out that someone you know from school sent or posted a sexting image(s)?
With 29 million customers, the recent hack of the ashleymadison.com database has brought pain to married couples around the world. In this episode, Olivia and Jerry have a husband-wife discussion on the following:
- The end-of-summer blues for Olivia
- What did Jerry mumble behind Olivia's back before recording this episode
- The impact of the AshleyMadison hack and infidelity on marriage
- What three things can couples do if they choose to stay together after the affair
In this episode, Jerry and Jacob have a father-son talk about why it is important to volunteer at church and the following:
- Summer coming to a close
- Cross Country running
- Jerry's taste in music at 13 years old, and what he thinks about music today
- The Art of Marriage, September 11-12, 2015
We're back! In this husband-wife episode, Olivia and I discuss all things Summer, feeling like a taxi service to our children, a new book giveaway sweepstakes, and a butt picture request? We also talk about who would play us if a movie were made about our lives.
FTQA 061 - SPOILER ALERT! Father-Daughter Talk About Pixar’s Inside Out, Bing Bong, and Emma’s Core Memories
SPOILER ALERT! Our family recently watched Pixar's Inside Out at the movies. It was a tear-jerker for three of the four Dugans. We'll get Jacob to cry at a movie one day...one day. Naturally, Emma and I talked about Bing Bong, get choked up, and straight up cried as we discussed growing up, core memories, and what we loved about Inside Out.
FTQA 060 - Dedicationally! What I Think About My Son’s Friends, Plus a Message to Loveless Marriage and Divorced Dads
In this episode, Jacob and I have a father-son discussion about what I think about his friends, how his life is different and similar to his friends, and somehow I find myself on a soapbox about what men should really do about their loveless marriage as well as provide advice for divorced dads.
In this husband-wife session, Jerry and Olivia discuss the following:
- Dates on a Dime
- Appreciating impromptu moments with our family
- Liv's new Fitbit...and mine
- Update on the Corpus Christi Weekend to Remember
- How weird Jacob is
- Special giveaway - Deadline is June 21, 2015 at 11:59pm CST
- Liv's journal and when she said I shouldn't remove the intro script to the show
- Marriage conferences
- What do I know that people would be willing to pay money to learn? Multiple streams of income. e-Courses that are useful.
- What are you looking forward to doing the most this Summer?
- What are you most proud of your kids accomplisments this school year?
- Special gift if you sign up now for Weekend to Remember in Corpus Christi, May 29-31. Use Group Name: "CorpusChristi" to save on the couple registration.
Father-daughter talk on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz with the Corpus Christi Ballet, favorite doughnuts, and how Emma should confront a friend of hers who has been bullying lately. It's more of a discussion on how to end that friendship while power and control is the tactic of the other friend.