March 30, 2016
The whole family comes together plus one special Honorary Dugan to chat about the following:
- Do you have confidence in the police?
- What was your most favorite year in elementary school?
- What do you all think is your greatest strength?
- What was your most favorite movie (when you were a kid) that you'd be afraid to admit to today?
Hey, I got them to admit it! Hope you're doing great. You can call in to 361-434-0126 and share with us your favorite movie when you were growing up. I shared mine, now share yours.
March 17, 2016
Jerry and daughter, Emma, discuss her upcoming ballet festival, whether or not Jerry considers suicide to be murder, and Flavacol the butter salt topping used in 94% of movie theaters in the United States.
March 10, 2016
Liv, Emma, and Rosanne return as D-D-D to talk about the following:
- Jacob's first Quinceneara and noticing the stripper pole on the party bus
- Do you believe in not allowing your kids to see certain movies and tv shows?
- Bubba Guppies and Sponge Bob Square Pants
- What part of parenting do you think you could do better?
- What surprises you most about your current stage in parenting (of a toddler?)
March 3, 2016
Jerry, Liv, and Jacob come together for chat about favorite childhood toys, first great achievements, and Jacob coming out of his shell to build relationships on his baseball team.